Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Gift Box for Ellie!!!

This week we have a new friend from India staying with us. Cynthia had fun helping me wrap a few of Ellie's birthday gifts so we can get her box in the mail. We had a fun time and I sure hope Ellie enjoys opening these beautiful packages.


Wrapping a gift for Ellie.







Then comes a ribbon design.





Cynthia also treated us to a very nice vegetable dish that she enjoys making.
I didn't have all the spices she needed but it still turned out really good.

Thanks for being the chef tonight Cynthia!
We enjoyed a special meal and wonderful fellowship.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Gramma,
I think I will have fun opeing my present. I can't wait to see you too.
Love you!!
Ellie