Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What do you see?

What do you see while you are washing dishes? Sometimes I remember other places I have lived and I recall looking out my window. Maybe watching little ones playing in the yard ...or maybe looking at some flowers growing in a planter...or maybe rejoicing at the beautiful colors God put in a sunset...maybe seeing the white peaks of the mountains after a snowstorm. My list could get really long...

Right now the window above my kitchen sink doesn't have a very pleasant view (just my laundry room) so I recently arranged a group of pictures so ...

Today as I did my dishes I looked at pictures of our family and thanked the Lord for blessing me so abundantly.


"I pray that my children and grandchildren may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ" (2 Peter 3:18).

1 comment:

steven & samantha said...

cool arrangement of pics. love you