Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fish and more fish...

In case you are feeling a bit stressed...the fish spa might be just the thing for you!
The other day while in a shopping mall we came across this guy sitting so peacefully with his feet in a pool filled with tiny fish. The fish are nibling at his feet and legs which causes "some people" ...not me...to relax. The place was actually called "The Fish Spa". Maybe I am just a bit ignorant regarding some of these so called "therapies" but this one is not for me. How could you relax knowing something was eating away at your skin? The gentleman was kind enough to allow me to take his picture so I just had to post it for you to see. I can just imagine my grandkids having a great time playing in their with the tiny fish and hopefully not trying some for an afternoon snack!



1 comment:

Angela said...

You are right mom Kadence would find this very exciting and want to play with fish. What a funny thing to have in a mall.