Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Precious Friendship


When God brings people into our lives sometimes those friendships grow and become very precious. My friend Chit Chit is such a blessing to me and I treasure the time we are able to spend together at different times through the year. She is so gracious and patient. Her heart is always seeking ways to honor and glorify our Lord in and through her life. She has taught me in many ways what a true servant of the Lord looks like. Chit Chit lives in a very difficult area and endures much hardship yet you seldom hear her complain. She desires more than comfort in life...she desires that those without Christ would hear of His redeeming grace. Thank you Chit Chit for your godly example. I treasure our friendship and the bond we have in Jesus. 


No comments: