Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Friday, October 24, 2008

"A New Adventure"

















East Coast beach in Singapore where I go for a bike ride several times a week.


I am beginning a new adventure...blogging!!!

Hopefully you will enjoy the journey with me along the way.

When my husband and I moved to Asia four years ago the following verse was encouraging to me then and it still is a wonderful promise I treasure.


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified;
do not be discouraged,
for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)

I hope you have a good weekend and I will talk to you soon.


3 comments:

Under the Son said...

Hi Mom,
So you have finally taken the plunge :) I am glad.....now we will be able to see more of your cool pictures and hear great stories. Love you lots!

Pitsch Family said...

I am so proud of you for figuring it out. It will be fun to see your pics and hear about what you are up too. Love you mom

Pam Wise said...

hi Barb I stumbled upon your blog today and have really enjoyed reading it. Have you ever visited ours at spwise.com