Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Interesting things to see...

It seems that each time I visit Cambodia and spend time in Phnom Penh I am drawn to take pictures of the people. I took these as we were driving to the Media Center from our hotel. I know the quality isn't the best since I was shooting through the car window of a moving vehicle.



A beautiful arrangement of fruit for sale. The small watermelon were in season but I missed out on getting a picture of one of the piles of them along the street.


This is very typical to see on nearly every road. People walking...on motobikes...cars...cyclo...and tuk-tuks(not shown here)
Roadside sale of barbecued meat.

More dinner cooking...notice the chef standing in the water on the road.

A delicious assortment of meat.

A lady resting along the street. She is wearing a krama which is used by many of the workers.

A cyclo driver looking for a passenger.