Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Making progress in packing...slowly!

We are making some progress in packing....but it does seem to be going slowly. I am getting tired of the clutter and boxes so will be glad to seee some of our things go this week. We are giving our sofa, convection oven, bookshelves, desk, chair and kitchen items to a friend and co-worker. That just leaves our personal items which includes many books...plus gifts etc......

Not much room to sit anymore....

A few of the boxes that are filled.

This is the view from my office room...I will  miss looking out here at the coconut trees.




With all the sorting and packing I need a break once in awhile so yesterday I enjoyed one of my blooming teas. This was the last one in the container and it was so pretty I wanted you to see it too. It also tasted very nice :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

The packing sounds like our house. I too get really tired of the clutter. This last tea is so pretty. I like the white flowers.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! A tea that blooms? What is it called? It was nice to chat with both of you Sunday night; we are praying for you guys. Diane

Anonymous said...

why not find out more Dolabuy Gucci Continue Dolabuy Celine click here to read luxury replica bags