Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Friday, February 25, 2011

A helpful hand...

Today we were given a helpful hand by several workers to weed trim and mow our grass. They did a great job and it was finished in a couple of hours. We still have to look into finding a small mower and weed trimmer and since the yard needed attention, we hired this group of workers. We had fun trying to communicate with them. The small booklet you sent us Jennifer helped :) a little. I was trying to ask if some plants in one area were weeds and if they should be pulled...later we found out they were not weeds but since I was asking about pulling them out they decided I must have wanted them out. Oh well, some will grow back I am sure.



There is actually a gal in the bushes pulling weeds...all you see is her hat:)









That is it for our yard work today...I didn't have to do much this time but there is always another day.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! There was a lot of work to be done in your yard. I am sure everything grows so much faster there and it is hard to keep on top of it.

Jennifer said...

"I like your pictures and come and visit my home someday. love Ellie and Owen"

a message from Ellie