Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Shopping trip...

This past week we have made several trips to the nearest shopping mall to buy bedding and bathroom items to furnish our guest rooms. These are not the greatest pictures and we both look rather serious. This was not the greatest shopping time for either of us and we were both lacking in interest...I guess we needed our girls along to shop for us:)










This is the ride home...with our taxi filled up with shopping bags. Another day of "fun" over at last.
....................................................................................................
............................................................................
.............................................

Today I finished cleaning the bedrooms and bathrooms and the rooms are ready for our guests that will be coming throughout the rest of this month. It is always a special time to be able to open our home to others.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That looks like a "fun" taxi to ride in. I am sure Ellie and Owen would have a blast in it!

Betsy de Cruz said...

Hi Barb, I'm visiting your blog via Women of the Harvest. I live in Turkey, and I can relate to shopping and trying to get it all home in a taxi or bus or train. But we do have a car now, for which I praise the Lord!

Blessings!