Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Friday, June 24, 2011

Foto Friday ~ Hands

Foto Friday Challenge


The Thai culture is very interesting to see. I took these pictures at a Wat (Budhist Temple) in Chiang Mai. While visiting the temple I prayed that the Lord Jesus Christ would draw the Thai people to Himself and open their eyes to the TRUTH.

Adorned in her tribal dress and posing so pretty.



Cultural Thai "long finger "dance performance at the temple. 


Long finger dance performer.


A Thai lady, handstitching a design on fabric.

Thanks for visiting my blog...be sure to check out more posts for Foto Friday at Rebecca's Blog.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Mom,
I think it would be really neat to see the long finger dance. These are all really great pictures......thanks for sharing.

Terri said...

Those are wonderful pictures. I love the lady with the long fingers.

Unknown said...

How neat and interesting! And a hearty AMEN to your prayer!!!!

Rebecca said...

I always love to see your posts, each is so captivating to me.

May you be a beacon.