Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Monday, June 20, 2011

Reason to bake...


Sometimes when it is so hot I really have to make an effort to do any baking...


Today I had a good reason...

Our neighbors across the street brought us over a delicious bowl of dessert consisting of bananas & coconut milk the other day. We really appreciated their kindness and the wonderful treat. I decided to make something to return to them in the bowl, so this morning I made some apple/cinnamon muffins.

 I hope they like them.








 I saved out a couple for us to try and I enjoyed one for my lunch today. 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I saw some store baked muffins yesterday at the grocery store and thought I should make some soon. Yours look really delicious. I love the crumbly top :)