Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Eating adventure

We had lunch at a restaurant that serves Northeast Thai food. I believe referred to as Isan style food. We ordered quite an assortment and I agreed I would like to order some fish.





In Asia the fish is usually served with the head so that didn't surprise me but the middle section did. My first time to see the "whole fish" served and I might add eaten too, but not by me. I only ate the white meat part.


It was an eating adventure and the other dishes were good but did have some unusual items in them too. I really can't be sure what though.





Just in case that wasn't clear enough for you to see...here is a nice close-up shot of the "whole fish".


This makes for easey fixing, no need to gut the fish.....yikes!


No comments: