Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July !!!

On one of my trips to the states I saw these mints in these wonderful bright red, white and blue flag packets at a Wendy's restaurant. I carefully saved a few and my daughter and her friend decided to also save some for me and by the time we left the restaurant we had a nice bundle of mints.

I carried these little flag packets back with me to Asia and saved them until today and now we are enjoying them this 4th of July. 

I am proud to be an American and these little flag packets remind me of my country today.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 4th of July.
We love you lots!
Jennifer

Angela said...

I remember that mom how funny! We were laughing and kept grabbing more for you. I cant believe you saved them! Hope you and dad have a good day.Love you