Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Roadside Market

On our drive back to Chiang Mai we stopped at a roadside market that was quite large even though it is hard to tell the size from these pictures. This is only a short portion of it seen here.
 
This is mushroom season and there were several different kinds to choose from.
 
 


 
 
 The remaining items below are all things you could buy many local people find them quite appetizing :)....
 
would you like to try some now!!!



Nice and crunchy!!!
 
 
 The selection just continued to get better!!!
 
 
 These wonderful little guys were still pretty busy crawling in and out of the holes!!!




No more "croaking" going on here:)....but lots of sizzling over hot burning coals!!!
 
 
 I think you get the idea....maybe clearer than you really cared for!!!
 
 
I do want you to know I did buy a few things but not one of the items shown above...
 
I picked out some nice cucumbers and green peppers.
 
 
I know you are probably disappointed I didn't try anything but if you come to visit maybe we can go back and you can try some:)!!!!!


No comments: