Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Monday, May 3, 2010

My favorite fruit...Mangosteen!!!

Mangosteen is by far the most delicious fruit in all of God's creations...in my opinion anyway. ;)
We purchased several yesterday and I am enjoying them immensely and I am trying to share with Larry but he is just not quite as excited about them as I am.




The trick is breaking or twisting them open and not getting the red juice on anything because it does stain.



Mangosteen.....mangosteen....mangosteen.... so delicious!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Ok so I know you put this post up just to torture me. They are by far the most wonderful fruit out there. I am glad you are getting to enjoy them again. Eat one or two for me. k :)

Anonymous said...

I agree that these are the best!! Enjoyed them in Cambodia. ~Denise

Unknown said...

more helpful hints Balenciaga Dolabuy the original source Ysl replica handbags straight from the source dolabuy