Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Friday, March 30, 2012

In our yard...

Some things that I saw in our yard today....


The mulberries are so nice and I enjoy some everyday now...

The sunflower seeds that I recently planted are growing nicely...

And I have some pretty yellow flowers blooming...



A baby squirrel climbing on the edge of our door...

An interesting insect resting in the crack of our patio table...

A very large type of fly on the side of the house...

My little cactus plant growing...



More flowers...

A pink and white hibiscus and the yellow type of smaller sunflowers...



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have a pretty cool yard with exciting things :) Ellie and Owen sure loved to explore in it.
I like the little cactus.....it sure has grown a lot since we were there. Do you still have it on your front patio table?