Psalm 96:4

"For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise..."

Friday, October 5, 2012

Tree results.....

The remains of the very tall tree between houses...I do miss the shade it gave in the afternoon but I know it will grow quickly again.

The two very old mango trees in front by our gate...now we don't have to bend down when going under them:)

More mango trees beside the house...trimmed back so no branches are near the roof and also lots of dead limbs cut off. These trees were full of the big nasty red ants and I felt sorry for the men cutting as they were all over them as they worked. Hopefully we have less ants now too.

I can't remember the name of this tree but it grows so fast, every year it is cut way back. It produces a small fruit that is rather sour but the birds eat most of them anyway.

The rose apple tree...I do miss the full brances and leaves but I know it will fill out soon too and probably be loaded in the spring with beautiful pink blossoms and then apples.
The rainy season is here so it will be interesting to see how things grow again.